Utah Open Source Planet

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Wed Sep 19 08:37:38 MDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 08:04 -0600, Von Fugal wrote:
> No more floating heads? Or is that coming with the updated interface?
> Also, I liked how the dividers were different between posts of the same
> author and between authors.

I'm not a fan of the default layout.  It will be changing.

Like I said, the first order of business is cleaning it up.  I'm going
to write nice clean xhtml and then do a simple stylesheet.  Who knows,
maybe we can have a contest to see what user submitted theme the
community likes best.

Also, I just noticed a funny bug - the links to the various people are
jacked (bad pun).  The feed link is correct, but the site link is not.
They currently *all* go to jordy.gundy.org!  No, this is not an attempt
to funnel traffic his way.  It's more likely an error made during late
night hacking on the template.  I'll get to fixing that during lunch
today.

--
Gabriel Gunderson <gabe at gundy.org>