Utah Open Source Planet

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 02:07:14 MDT 2007

> Check it out here (note: "ut" is no longer in the URL):
> http://openclue.org/

Gabe, it sure looks like a winner.  I'm excited to see the new custom interface.

> Please update your feeds:
> http://openclue.org/feed/rss/ *or* http://openclue.org/feed/atom/

Links Updated on utos.org - More to come from me.  I'll also update
fedora-tutorials.com and any other site I can.

> Also, update your sites to point to the new URL.  The Planet works best
> with lots of link love.  It points back to all of the aggregated sites
> (many, many times) and has no ads.  It's all about community.
>
> Thanks,
> Gabe
>
> P.S.  One of the new features is the ability to read by tag.  See this
> link for a fun example:
> http://openclue.org/tag/utosc/

This is awesome!  I assume there's a feed coming from these tags too?
It'd be fun to put this sort of stuff in more places to help the
community grow...

Thanks for doing this Gabe!

Cheers,

Clint