Utah Open Source Planet

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Wed Sep 19 01:00:07 MDT 2007

All,

As many of you have noted, the local Planet has been down.  I've been
migrating it to a heavily customized version of Feedjack (based on
Django).  As Django is a rapidly changing project, it's been somewhat of
a trick to get the right versions of everything.  With some effort, I
found a stable combination of all the different bits.

After all of the fuss, I still didn't get the custom version ready when
I wanted it.  For now, I have the default Feedjack version up.  I'm
working on a custom theme that will be clean and simple like the
original and then I'll resume work on my custom interface.

Check it out here (note: "ut" is no longer in the URL):
http://openclue.org/

Please update your feeds:
http://openclue.org/feed/rss/ *or* http://openclue.org/feed/atom/

Also, update your sites to point to the new URL.  The Planet works best
with lots of link love.  It points back to all of the aggregated sites
(many, many times) and has no ads.  It's all about community.

Thanks,
Gabe

P.S.  One of the new features is the ability to read by tag.  See this
link for a fun example:
http://openclue.org/tag/utosc/

--
Gabriel Gunderson <gabe at gundy.org>