NFS exports on a LiveCD

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 16:37:40 MDT 2007

I remember awhile ago encoutering a similar error.
I was creating a NAS unit, and wanted to export the volumes as NFS.  I
kept getting a similar error.
After pulling my hair out with permissions errors, my resolution ended
up being block size related.
I'm going to try a roll your own live CD for my little NAS setup, and
see if I can replicate.