Rolling the Dice on ID Theft?

Charles Curley charlescurley at
Sat Sep 15 19:55:32 MDT 2007

On Sat, Sep 15, 2007 at 07:07:32PM -0600, Steve wrote:
> Hi there,
> Just wanted to drop a word of warning and let folks know it appears
> that spammers may be using as a new attack vector for
> identity theft.

Thanks for the warning.

Have you notified They would probably appreciate a heads up
if they haven't heard of this before. They would probably appreciate a
list of the 15 less the legit ones.

However, since they now refuse to support any browser except Internet
Exploder, I can't say I have much sympathy for them.