Colocation with Veracity

Robert Merrill robertmerrill at
Fri Sep 14 16:32:22 MDT 2007

On 9/14/07, Roberto Mello <roberto.mello at> wrote:
> Suggestions, comments are highly welcome.

No personal experience as a paying customer, but it seems
NetHosting.comseems good. Nice datacenter in Orem near Golds.  I
remember touring their
old datacenter when I was consulting, and I thought their colo option was
very attractive and allowed my access plus very secure, etc, etc.  I liked
them because they seemed passionate about doing a good job, and not just in
it "for the money" which I sometimes think about Veracity and Nuvont
(I am their
customer) I have no idea if they are peered with Utopia, but their location
might be good.  See

Robert Merrill
801-885-0400 (c)