Colocation with Veracity

Hill, Greg grhill at
Fri Sep 14 16:03:04 MDT 2007

They were definitely the best deal when I looked into them, although I
couldn't really afford what they were asking for my own personal server,
despite being much cheaper than any competitor I found.

I'm not sure how the 'fat pipe into utopia' part will work there.  Are
they hooked into utopia now?  They weren't when I talked to them, but it
was a year ago or so.