Colocation with Veracity

Hill, Greg grhill at corp.untd.com
Fri Sep 14 16:03:04 MDT 2007

Of
> Wade Preston Shearer
> Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 3:59 PM
> To: Provo Linux Users Group Mailing List
> Subject: Re: Colocation with Veracity
>
> > Suggestions, comments are highly welcome.
>
> TierFour in Orem
>
> http://www.tierfour.com/

They were definitely the best deal when I looked into them, although I
couldn't really afford what they were asking for my own personal server,
despite being much cheaper than any competitor I found.

I'm not sure how the 'fat pipe into utopia' part will work there.  Are
they hooked into utopia now?  They weren't when I talked to them, but it
was a year ago or so.

Greg