Export SSL Certificate from Firefox

Kenneth Burgener kenneth at mail1.ttak.org
Thu Sep 13 16:34:12 MDT 2007

Topher wrote:
> I'm curious.  Why don't you just add the CA to the keystore?  Is this
> not an option, or is there some reason that makes it a bad idea for your
> application?

The stuff I am trying to do is all development stuff, and most of the
certificates are self signed.  I am testing connection from our
application to various other servers.  I have access to most of the
certs, but a few of the really old test servers are running who knows
what, and it is just easier to export out the certs then try and dig
through the server to figure out where they are hidden.

Kenneth