[OT] Linux Printers

Levi Pearson levi at cold.org
Mon Sep 10 21:54:49 MDT 2007

"Joseph Hall" <joseph at thatworks.com> writes:

> Does anyone have any current printers that they have found to work
> reasonably well in recent Linux distros?

I have a Brother MFC-420CN that I picked up a couple of years ago, so
I'm not sure if it's still sold, but it's got a couple of qualities
that are excellent.  First, it works in Linux, Windows, and OS X.
Second, it sits on the network rather than plugging directly into a
computer, so you don't have to have to worry about keeping the
computer it's plugged into turned on, etc.  So, if you can't find that
particular model, look for those features.