[OT] Linux Printers

Joseph Hall joseph at thatworks.com
Mon Sep 10 17:52:29 MDT 2007

I hate to go off topic by asking about something Linux related, but I
need some opinions, preferably on Linux-friendly printers. Can anyone
direct me to a good Linux-friendly printer that is currently on the
market? I'm not looking for much. At the moment, I only have the
occasional file that I need to print out (mostly airline boarding
passes for work), but I'm sure that if I brought a printer home, my
wife would be interested in printing out photos.

Does anyone have any current printers that they have found to work
reasonably well in recent Linux distros?

--
Joseph
http://blog.josephhall.com/