Utah Open Source Conference

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Sun Sep 9 06:30:54 MDT 2007

On Sat, Sep 08, 2007 at 11:48:58PM -0600, John Anderson wrote:
> Hey, now that UTOSC 2007 is over, what is everyones opinion of it?

Wooo Hooo! Excellent show! My compliments to Jayce and crew!

> What was your favorite presentation(s)?

I'll have to think about that....

> What can we do to improve the conference for next year?

* Start on time.

* Get more volunteers so as to spread the work thinner. This means
  both during and before the con.

Contrariwise, those who kvitch should expect emails from the
management saying, "Great idea. You get to make it happen next year."

> What did you like that we did this year?

The snack room, other opportunities for socializing and networking.

Having the wireless access. That proved essential for some folks so
they could get ready for tutorials.