Utah Open Source Conference

John Anderson sontek at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 23:48:58 MDT 2007

Hey, now that UTOSC 2007 is over, what is everyones opinion of it?

What was your favorite presentation(s)?
What can we do to improve the conference for next year?
What did you like that we did this year?

My favorite presentation (sort of) was the Guru Labs troubleshooting
challenge, it was a lot of fun to see the interesting
problems they could come up with and see the different solutions people had
for the same problem.

Some things I hope to improve for next year is a better balance of
presentations (like putting Intro to Python before talks about Django or Sql
Alchemy :P)
and providing better access to the presentation slides.

My favorite part of the conference was the community, there is so many
intelligent people from Utah that I had never met before and I loved
putting faces to the nicks I've seen in IRC for so long.

Thanks,
John