truncated files, or mplayer madness

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 18:48:43 MDT 2007

Bah I found a better option just as I hit the send button.

Ok everything I said was basically correct, but try this instead.

Isolate the media url but this time use the rtsp:// instead of http://
Copy it, then open VLC
Go to "File->Open Network"

Paste the url into the Media Resource Locator Field
Check Streaming/Saving and then hit the "Settings" button.
Make sure everything looks correct and it's being saved out however
you wanted it.

Then just click ok, and you can listen to it and rip the stream.

Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Steve