Geek lunch at Thai Spice

Jesse Stay jesse at thestays.org
Tue Sep 4 16:37:46 MDT 2007

On 9/4/07, jeff <jeff at parentlink.net> wrote:

> Sorry, couldn't make it... I am in Thailand :p
>
> Not sure how many of you knew I was here, but I came here in January,
> and should be here at least 2 more years, 5 most likely.  Oh and got
> married.

Since we're on the topic, is anyone on the list aware of a good Thai
outsourcing company?  Lack of good English is okay for me, especially if it
makes them cheaper (I speak fluent Thai).  Jeff - any chance you might be
interested in putting together a team over there with me (if you haven't
already)?  I'll also be talking to some of my Thai friends, but thought I'd
see what the list had experience with.

Jesse

--

#!/usr/bin/perl