question compiling git

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Sun Sep 2 18:24:18 MDT 2007

On Sun,  2 Sep 2007 at 09:13 -0600, Andrew McNabb wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 31, 2007 at 02:39:25PM -0600, Hans Fugal wrote:
> >
> > macports sucks less (imho) and has git too.
>
> How are they coming with their other packages?  I seem to remember that
> Macports was missing a ton of packages that Fink includes.

I seem to remember that fink was missing a lot of packages that macports
includes. I haven't used fink for a long time, so I can't comment.
Macports usually has what I'm looking for, though not always. Doesn't
come close to Debian, of course.

--
Hans Fugal ; http://hans.fugal.net

    -- Johann Sebastian Bach