Iptables breaks a working VoIP phone?

Nicholas Leippe nick at leippe.com
Tue Oct 30 17:28:47 MDT 2007

On Tuesday 30 October 2007, Shane Hathaway wrote:
> us chickens."  Also, Asterisk is a good way to tap into incredibly
> inexpensive VOIP options such as:
>
> http://icall.com/carriers/
> http://les.net

Have you tried icall.com/carriers?

They looked really good for what want to do, so I set up an account, and
submitted an LNP order several months ago.
After two months, I inquired to the status and they said they had misplaced
it, but had found it and would put it through.
After four months, I get no responses whatsoever when I email their support.
So, I haven't gotten to use them yet, and am very leary of persuing it
further--I think I'm going to demand a refund and get away from them...

Do you have a good experience with them to share?