Old stuff

Jeff Anderson jefferya at programmerq.net
Sat Oct 27 20:01:47 MDT 2007

Its been a while since I've looked at the software side of this project,
but I intend to find something that can drive my system, preferably
linux-based. I know projects exist, and most controllers for cnc
machines are parallel or serial driven, and that is easy enough to code
for, no matter what operating system you are using.
I've just put "get steppers" on the top of my mental todo list for this
project, and I haven't gotten them yet. :)

Jeff Anderson