Old stuff

Jeff Anderson jefferya at programmerq.net
Fri Oct 26 16:32:10 MDT 2007

I have two projects in mind for steppers.
The first one is to build a 3 axis CNC machine using 3 steppers and a
dremel tool.

The second project I have in mind is to make a directional antenna mount
that is driven by two stepping motors. I can mount a pringles can
antenna for either wifi, or 2 meter amateur radio, and do radio
direction finding on my laptop. This project can use the weaker, floppy
drive motors without a problem.

I'm sure I could think of a lot more geeky project in the future to use
stepping motors for. I am a EE at BYU, and I'm sure I'll find many uses
for steppers.

Jeff Anderson