Remove x number of lines from beginning of file

Bryan Sant bryan.sant at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 12:44:00 MDT 2007

> His numbers show a majority of time in the IO yes.  But there is still
> time on the CPU, nicing it should cut that part down.  Maybe not
> significantly, but hey it's worth a shot.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I would just point out that nicing
to a higher priority would only really help if his process is
competing with other running processes.  This likely isn't the case
(unless he's running Gentoo -- in which case every process will
constantly compete with the 24x7 gcc process :-P)

-Bryan