Donating for Open Source?

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 12:00:06 MDT 2007

Part of the problem with donations is sourceforge wants me to login
etc, before I can donate.
Thats going to require me to setup a sourceforge login, and all that good stuff.
But I guess whatever the developers want is ok with me.  I didn't know
if sourceforge provided the the option or not.

Sincerely,
Steve