Possible Torrent Alternative.

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 22:39:14 MDT 2007

It's like you're intentionally trying to miss my point here.
Maybe this is a communication problem, maybe I'm just exhausted and
not making myself clear.

I'll get a prototype up in the next couple of days and maybe it will
meet with approval, maybe it won't, but at least it'll show what I'm
talking about.

Sincerely,
Steve