Possible Torrent Alternative.

Lonnie Olson lists at kittypee.com
Wed Oct 24 17:11:04 MDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-10-24 at 15:44 -0600, Andrew McNabb wrote:
> The lack of choices is really depressing.  In Sandy, the only choices
> are Comcast, Digis, and Qwest.  I think Qwest is the only company worse
> than Comcast.  In Provo, there should be choices, but iProvo is so
> poorly set up that you're stuck with Comcast or Qwest or the equally
> terrible companies that are on iProvo.  Even then, you don't always get
> a choice.  For example, in apartment complexes, individuals aren't
> allowed to sign up for iProvo.

This is *not* a lack of choices.  If you can get Qwest DSL, you *do*
have many choices.  While Qwest does suck, they suck less than Comcast
by providing access to almost any ISP you choose over their lines.

Remember the last-mile options are not always tied to ISPs.
Last-mile options:
  Qwest DSL:
    Many ISPs to choose from
  Comcast: