Possible Torrent Alternative.

Andrew McNabb amcnabb at mcnabbs.org
Wed Oct 24 15:44:10 MDT 2007

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 03:25:49PM -0600, Dave Smith wrote:

> The only way to beat a bad ISP is to stop being their customer. No
> protocol or technology can change that. Ditch Comcast. Get XMission.
> Be happy.

The lack of choices is really depressing.  In Sandy, the only choices
are Comcast, Digis, and Qwest.  I think Qwest is the only company worse
than Comcast.  In Provo, there should be choices, but iProvo is so
poorly set up that you're stuck with Comcast or Qwest or the equally
terrible companies that are on iProvo.  Even then, you don't always get
a choice.  For example, in apartment complexes, individuals aren't
allowed to sign up for iProvo.

--
Andrew McNabb
http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/