New Bittorrent Tracker

Joshua Simpson std3rr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 09:47:23 MDT 2007

On 10/23/07, Jonathan Duncan <jonathan at bluesunhosting.com> wrote:

> These are all great solutions for myself.  Thanks for the feedback.
> However, part of the reason I brought this topic up was because of
> other people that may want to use a torrent tracker and do not have
> my 1337 h at x0r sk1llz, or even my basic knowledge of how to use a web
> browser.  =)

I don't see the problem.  Presumably, you have access to these computers.
You can add the sites to Firefox's image/media loading blacklist yourself.

And how would one navigate a torrent tracker without "basic knowledge of a
web browser".  That's pretty far-fetched, especially due to the fact that,
to use a torrent tracker, a standard requirement is to possess "basic
knowledge of a web browser".

I suspect you're being argumentative just for the sake of it.

Cheers!

dw
--
-