anybody have some used ddr ram 2700?

Jeff ml at
Wed Oct 24 08:54:26 MDT 2007

   I'm interested. How much would you want for the ram itself (or are you
   saying 3 dollars for shipping is the total?!  =)  )
   Also, what would be the best way to send the money? Paypal.
   PLUG is awesome!
   Jeff Moyes
   Grant Shipley wrote:

I am building a new machine tomorrow and should have 1-2gb of old ram.
 You would need to pay shipping from NC which would be about 3.00 1st
class with delivery confirmation.