New Bittorrent Tracker

Joe Crown joecr at linuxmail.org
Tue Oct 23 20:31:13 MDT 2007

I am of course assuming you like any user of this group use Firefox.

Or you could install Adblock plus Along with a filter.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search?q=adblock+plus&status=4

If the offenders  are only flash files you could install Flashblock.

Another option is Open DNS.  You could get a free account with them &
have them block the adult content for you.

Pron problem solved.

--

American Family Association & 30+ Other Groups Call for Boycott of Ford
Motor Company

Don't pay malware vendors - boycott Sony