Whats in your LDAP?

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 00:23:00 MDT 2007

On 10/19/07, Dave Smith <dave at thesmithfam.org> wrote:
> Doran L. Barton wrote:
> > I'm willing to buy into the idea that phpLDAPAdmin may be a quality piece
> > of software. But, why did they have to put "php" in the name?! Gawl!
>
> You don't have to refer to "them" in the third person. I'm right here. :)

Though I've not used it much myself, Fedora Directory Server (or Red
Hat Directory Server) will provide a robust, powerful connection.  Its
free too and will manage many things like authentication,
authorization, email and much, much more.  I suspect it might be too
much for you at first, but depending on your intended use, it might
just grow with you.  phpLDAPAdmin is slick, but it might not scale as
well.  ymmv.

Cheers,

Clint