Whats in your LDAP?

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Fri Oct 19 21:42:58 MDT 2007

Not long ago, Corey Edwards proclaimed...
> There is only one, and its name is DaveDAP. No wait, phpLDAPAdmin. I've
> used it to manage 10 servers with 50,000 objects and it never failed me
> once.
> In addition, learn to use the command line tools (slapcat, slapadd,
> ldapadd, ldapmodify, ldapsearch). They're good for a few corner cases
> that phpLDAPAdmin doesn't quite fit (scripts and such).

I'm willing to buy into the idea that phpLDAPAdmin may be a quality piece
of software. But, why did they have to put "php" in the name?! Gawl!

fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been canceled due to a
    -- Seen in a church bulletin