Whats in your LDAP?

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Fri Oct 19 21:42:58 MDT 2007

Not long ago, Corey Edwards proclaimed...
> There is only one, and its name is DaveDAP. No wait, phpLDAPAdmin. I've
> used it to manage 10 servers with 50,000 objects and it never failed me
> once.
>
> In addition, learn to use the command line tools (slapcat, slapadd,
> ldapadd, ldapmodify, ldapsearch). They're good for a few corner cases
> that phpLDAPAdmin doesn't quite fit (scripts and such).

I'm willing to buy into the idea that phpLDAPAdmin may be a quality piece
of software. But, why did they have to put "php" in the name?! Gawl!

--
fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been canceled due to a