Whats in your LDAP?

Corey Edwards tensai at zmonkey.org
Fri Oct 19 21:17:07 MDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-19 at 20:59 -0600, Steve wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with LDAP and can make a
> recommendation for an LDAP administration utility, preferably GUI
> based.  Something that makes the whole thing as user friendly as
> possible.

There is only one, and its name is DaveDAP. No wait, phpLDAPAdmin. I've
used it to manage 10 servers with 50,000 objects and it never failed me

In addition, learn to use the command line tools (slapcat, slapadd,
ldapadd, ldapmodify, ldapsearch). They're good for a few corner cases
that phpLDAPAdmin doesn't quite fit (scripts and such).