Whats in your LDAP?

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 20:59:42 MDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

I am in the process of gathering information on how I might unify the
login systems of several utilities for a small company.

Each has it's own login system, but interestingly enough all of them
appear to also support LDAP.

I have been researching LDAP a lot, and it seems to be an ideal choice
for this purpose, but I'ld like to provide a front end to manage
users.

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with LDAP and can make a
recommendation for an LDAP administration utility, preferably GUI
based.  Something that makes the whole thing as user friendly as
possible.

Thanks in advance!
Sincerely,
Steve