New Bittorrent Tracker

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at bluesunhosting.com
Fri Oct 19 10:17:56 MDT 2007

Speaking of bittorrents, I am wondering if anyone knows of any
bittorrent tracker/indexer sites out there that are family friendly,
where I do not feel required to disable images in my browser just to
look for the most recent version of my families favorite tv show?

If there is no such thing as a "clean and family safe" bittorrent
tracker I have been contemplating setting up my own.  Does anyone
else here feel similarly?

Of course, geek torrent sites (like linux torrent sites) are more
likely to be clean since the latest version of linux is like pron to
a true geek.

Thanks,
Jonathan