Nice MythTV system for cheap--must sell

Carl Youngblood carl at youngbloods.org
Thu Oct 18 14:42:46 MDT 2007

I replaced it mostly because I'm tired of administering MythTV and
always having some feature that doesn't work quite right.  The mac
mini is fast enough to support full-screen decoding of 1080p h.264, so
that's all I really care about.  I have a 500GB La Cie hard drive that
cradles the mini, so I've got enough space to store my shows.  And
most importantly, FrontRow/EyeTV is easier for my wife to use :-)

That said, EyeTV is missing some pretty nice features that MythTV has,
so I'm a little torn.