Nice MythTV system for cheap--must sell

Carl Youngblood carl at youngbloods.org
Thu Oct 18 12:17:14 MDT 2007

I got rid of my MythTV system and replaced it with a mac mini.  Right
now it's just sitting on my office floor gathering dust.  Here are the
specs:

SILVERSTONE LC20 Black Desktop case
ASUS P5ND2-SLI mobo
GeForce 7300LE fanless video card
Pentium D 940 Presler 3.2 Ghz dual core processor
Thermaltake CL-P0114 super-quiet CPU cooler
2GB DDR 400 SDRAM
LITE-ON 20x DVD+-R SATA burner with lightscribe
2x Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM 320GB SATA drives
2x PCHDTV 5500 HDTV tuner cards
Great IR keyboard & mouse combination

All purchased in Aug 22 2006 from Newegg for about $1,300 and still
working just fine. Willing to part with it for $300 or best offer.
Name your price and I'll probably take it.

Please contact me at carl at youngbloods.org if you are interested.  I
live in South Jordan and can arrange to meet anywhere along the
Wasatch Front.  I would probably be willing to ship too.  I haven't
been checking the plug list too frequently, so please don't reply to
the list if you are interested.

Thanks,

Carl Youngblood