[OT] Contract Programmer

Daniel Sampson plug at dnpdesign.com
Tue Oct 16 07:21:34 MDT 2007

I need a contract programmer.  The need is for a 3 month project.
The skills needed are PHP / MySQL / Perl / HTML-CSS.  The other big
skill needed is the ability to go on site and listen to high end
executives and figure out what they need and want and then come home
and build it.

This opening will require travel to California but all expenses
(minus extracurricular) will be paid.  I need this person ASAP so if
you know of anyone or are interested, please contact me directly.
Just so you know, we have had this contract relationship with this
large company for over one year now.  So therefore I need really
strong candidates.

So thank you for reading this, and passing it on to qualified friends
or colleagues.

Thanks,

Dan Sampson
Chief Technology Officer