embedded linux board

Scott Barlow scott.barlow at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 08:19:21 MDT 2007

On 10/15/07, Andres Gonzalez <gonzo at agoralabs.com> wrote:
> Anybody here familiar with embedded linux systems?
> I am looking for a small, single board computer suitable for running
> embedded linux. For interfaces, I need an 802.11b (or preferably
> 802.11g) WiFi interface and a video interface--not for a console type
> monitor, but a composite video or S-video interface. The CPU has to be
> a x86 type that supports SSE and SSE2.
> Anybody know of any companies that make such a board?
> Thanks,
> -Andres

Andres -

ExtremeTech.com just did a review on one:

If you need a bunch per month for an appliance, and wanted something a
little more standard, I can supply a 9.6" micro ATX board/chassis. The board
uses a LV Intel or AMD proc, 200W power supply, and is fan-less.

Sorry for the self-promotion ;)

Something like this (I can customize):

AMD: http://www.supermicro.com/Aplus/motherboard/Opteron/HT1000/H8SSL-i.cfm

Email/call me if you'd like more info.