KBYU has some strange advice?

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Sun Oct 14 08:50:35 MDT 2007

Does KBYU play conference? I can't remember. It would have been nice to
watch conference instead of just listen to it, but neither KSL nor
BYU-TV had anything remotely linux-friendly.

This page should say something to the effect of

1. Install a video player, e.g. mplayer or VLC
2. Point the video player at <URL>, e.g. mplayer -playlist <URL>
3. If it doesn't work, make sure you have <these codecs> installed.
4. Get help from PLUG, they're more than willing to help you out for
   free no matter what your distro or media player.

They'd want to be a bit more wordy, have more links to e.g. the mplayer
and VLC sites and PLUG's site, but that's all they really need. It won't
go stale for quite a long time, either.