KBYU has some strange advice?

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 14:00:15 MDT 2007

Eitherway the advice should read something like.

"Point your media player to ...."

It doesn't need to specify a distro, a package manager or a specific
media player.

I went ahead and emailed them something to that effect, but maybe it
would be a good idea for everyone to let them know :D

Sincerely,
Steve