[uug] BYU Unix User Group to be Streamed Live!

Brad Midgley bmidgley at xmission.com
Mon Oct 8 16:02:01 MDT 2007

Clint

> How many people were on your presentation?  I'm not sure WebHuddle
> will be happy to share their bandwidth for everyone especially when
> the audiences grow beyond 100+ (as I hope they will).  We are working
> on a solution however.  :)

Even if you end up leaving out video from the stream, the version of the
talk that gets archived can have video, right? The confreaks dual-pane
stream format has almost everything (fwiw, not the irc prattle)

I guess there's no way to send a single live stream to youtube and let
them handle the heavy lifting :(

brad