selling a linux laptop for cheap

eChazen Internet Solutions jason at echazen.com
Fri Oct 5 15:42:46 MDT 2007

Anyone want to buy a compaq 2596us laptop with redhat fedoracore on it?

I'll take almost any offer as it just sits in my office.

Issues:

1. fan seems to run high.  might be because of a hot chip?
2. i cannot, for the life of me, install any other OS on the laptop (ie.
windows)

I'm in Arizona but my in-laws are coming next week and I could send it
with them.  THe system boots up and seems to work fine.  I really think
there could potentially be something wrong since the fan always kicks in
and sounds like it's going to take off from the nearest airport.

Let me know if you're interested.
--
eChazen Internet Solutions 	*Jason Ho-Ching
Design and Technical Lead