Blogware recommendations?

Levi Pearson levi at cold.org
Thu Oct 4 22:20:20 MDT 2007

"Jason Hall" <jayce at lug-nut.com> writes:

> *IF* you have one of the cases that might actually need totally dynamic, or
> even partially dynamic generation, MT does support that *also*.

Right, I forgot to note that MT introduced the option for more dynamic
behavior in response to the comment rebuild slowdown issues.  But by
that point, people were abandoning it in droves thanks to the license
change, and I didn't hear a whole lot about how it changed, so I don't
have much to say about how it currently performs, though I assume it's
just fine.

                --Levi