MythTV pointing devices, LinuxMCE -- was Re: Filesystem Features and Benefits?

Steve smorrey at
Thu Oct 4 17:23:37 MDT 2007

I tried LinuxMCE and found it to be overkill for my purposes.
Instead I created a simple NAS server, and have a mini-web server that
functions as a gateway to my media.  Then again, I get my TV from BT
via RSS feeds and don't bother with an antenna, cable or satellite.