Blogware recommendations?

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Thu Oct 4 15:04:33 MDT 2007

Any suggestions for blogware? I have a requirement to set up a web
site for a client, and they will want a blog. I would like
to run several blogs eventually from the same server. Also, I want
something fairly simple, something a non-geek can administer.

Also, I need something I can run on a hosted server, which suggests it
be written in PHP and use MySQL (if any DB at all).

I see that wordpress and b2evolution are rather popular.