BYU Unix User Group to be Streamed Live!

Brandon Stout bms at mscis.org
Thu Oct 4 12:57:16 MDT 2007

Michael Torrie wrote:
> Actually for my presentation, a screencast is probably the best thing.
> I don't plan to show powerpoint slides; instead we'll be working at
> terminals and on the web browser to set up ldap from scratch.
>
> Michael

Personally, I hope I never see a Powerpoint slideshow at a Linux User
Group meeting... but maybe an Impress show would be OK.  Seriously
though, working hands on is often the best way to present - it should
ensure group involvement.  I'm probably can't make it to this meeting,
but it does look like something fun to participate in.  Will there be a
downloadable sound file later?

Brandon Stout
http://mscis.org