Senior PHP Web/Applications Developer needed

Ryan Byrd ryanbyrd at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 17:02:15 MDT 2007

Senior PHP Web/Applications Developer

RemedyMD Inc. is an exciting and rapidly growing medical software
company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Our founders have helped
build a variety of innovative companies, including Oracle, Intel, and
TenFold. We are seeking a few world-class Web/Applications Developers
to help us design and develop a suite of innovative software products
for healthcare. Email me your resume (rbyrd at remedymd.com) if you're
interested.

Jobs and Responsibilities

    * Design and build new modules for our web-based patient tracking
system, patient health portal, and other enterprise applications for
healthcare
    * Design and build SQL databases and complex queries
    * Design and build administration tools
    * Design and build artificial intelligence modules to assist in
diagnosing and treating chronic illness
    * Build predictive statistical models to enable effective disease management
    * Design and build complex, dynamic web sites and web portals

Required Skills

    * SQL master w/ 3+ years of on-the-job experience. Familiarity
with Oracle is a definite plus
    * PHP master w/ 3+ years of on-the-job experience
    * HTML/CSS master w/ 3+ years of on-the-job experience building
dynamic web pages and coding by hand
    * Javascript master w/ 3+ years of on-the-job experience
    * Data Mining experience is not an absolute requirement but is a
strong positive
    * Linux expert w/ 1+ year of on-the-job experience, primarily with Red Hat
    * Object Oriented programming expert w/ 1+ year of on-the-job experience
    * Hard worker, willing to put in extra hours. We are a small
company with grand desires to change the world. We need a very
dedicated individual who wants to help us (i.e. WE NEED AND ARE
WILLING TO PAY FOR A SUPERSTAR!)
    * Exceptional DB/application design skills
    * Able to demonstrate prior projects utilizing the required skills
listed above. We will ask for code samples. Must be able to "hit the
ground running" with minimal training time.

Desired Skills

    * XML/SOAP experience desired
    * Healthcare/HL7 experience strongly desired
    * Biostatistics experience and background a definite plus
    * BS/MS degree in Computer Science or in Biostatistics or Statistics

RemedyMD will cover relocation expenses to Salt Lake City, Utah.

ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE (i.e. we are NOT looking for a
Systems Analyst, DB Administrator, Q&A Tester, or Systems
Administrator).