Utah Valley Nerd Lunch

Stephen Ward sjward at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:14:13 MDT 2007

A co-worker of mine who is not on the PLUG list (he used to work for
MS; could he ever show his face here?) is organizing a little nerd
lunch at a Thai place this week.  He asked me to send this along...

Hey, I'm hosting a dev lunch this next Thursday in Orem (details on
the RSVP form). If you've heard of BarCamps, this is similar, except
there is no "Bar" involved. I just wanted to get some like-minded
folks together for some nerdy conversation. Please invite anyone you
want from your work or people you know in the valley who are into
computers and stuff (ie., they're really nerdy, in the best sense of
the term). Hackers, programmers, IT folks, whatever.

If you want to come, RSVP using the link below sometime before next Wednesday:
http://kgriffs.wufoo.com/forms/devlunchrsvprb/

Thanks!
- Kurt Griffiths