Multi-Distro Release Party

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 16:02:48 MDT 2007

Only once in a great while will we see an event like this one. Only
once will there be so many shiny new distributions to choose from.
Only once will OpenSUSE, Ubuntu and Fedora be released within one
month of each other.

Because of this The Utah Open Source Foundation is announcing the
first and probably only Multi-Distro Release Party in Utah. The
release party will involve all three major distros, plus anyone is
welcome to bring their own distro to hand out.

The party will be held on Saturday, November 10, from 1-5pm at the
Open Source Technology Center at Novell. We'll have a few short
presentations about the three released distributions, food and a large
network install server for the Installfest.

We hope to see you all there!

Map: http://tinyurl.com/yprnqr
When: Saturday, November 10, 2007 1pm-5pm MST
What: Installfest, pizza, drinks and more.

Cheers,

Clint Savage
The Utah Open Source Foundation, Making Open Source better in Utah!