Best Computer Science School in Utah

Glen Wagley gwagley at
Mon Oct 1 13:58:07 MDT 2007

On Mon,  1 Oct 2007 at 09:50 -0700, Scott Paul Robertson scribbled:
>I took 312 with C# and VS. I actually didn't mind doing things in C#, as
>I like the language and had already learned it. VS bugged me to no end
>though, I kept hitting ESC all the time. If you run it on your own
>machine there are VI keys plugins out there, making life a bit better.
I have been able to only find one VI VS plugin. It's called viEmu and it
isn't free. What others have you found? doh, should have started a new

Glen Wagley <gwagley at>
"Simple things should be simple and complex things should be possible."
  -Alan Kay