WiFi routers again :(

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at bluesunhosting.com
Mon Oct 1 13:56:27 MDT 2007

On 29 Sep 2007, at 11:34, Steve wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> Been awhile since we had this discussion, but my router is going out
> and I need to replace it.
> Just wondering if there are any make/model suggestions on currently
> shipping models.
> I would personally like a WRT54G but I understand they aren't running
> linux anymore.  So back to the drawing board.  Any ideas?
>
> BTW if anyone has a good WiFi b/g router for sale cheap, that would be
> nice as well.

I really enjoy the Apple Airport Extreme Base Station.  Not cheap,
but not cheap either.   =)

I have an old Netgear wireless router that you can have.  I stopped
using it because it was giving me troubles that I could not solve and
figured it was a gonner.  That is when I got my Airport.  May or may
not work.  Take it if you want.

Jonathan