resolv.conf maintenance

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 22:35:30 MST 2007

It's not magic.
Try looking at cron and seeing if you have an updater running,
sometimes updates can do exactly this type of thing.
Another thing to check would be your dhcp, if you have both dhcp and
static IP setup on the same machine, sometimes the dhcp lease will
expire, it will go to get a new IP and poof resolv.conf will
disappear.

Sincerely,
Steve