Contract Job - Python dJango

Tom Hanks tjhanks at
Thu Nov 29 09:14:14 MST 2007

Anyone know python / django? or know someone who does?  I have a project
for a client that was being worked on by an in-house developer who then
left to company.  Project is nearly completed and will require about
40-60 hours more work before being completed.  This is a contract
position and I would appreciate finding someone sooner than later.  pay
for this job is negotiable, budget to complete is open for discussion?

any interested party, please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Tom Hanks